Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

Saturday evening, we went to my parents' house to celebrate Easter with my side of the family. After dinner, my parents had set up a little Easter Egg Hunt for me, Corey, JH, Paige, and Aubrey Claire. All of the eggs were hidden in the back yard and each egg had someone's initals on it. No matter who found the egg, whoever's initials were on the egg got what was inside. Corey and JH were super-competitive and ran off the porch and around the yard looking for eggs. Aubrey Claire teamed up with my dad...and by the looks of it, she wasn't having as much fun as her daddy and her Uncle JH!

Next year, Paige and I need to come up with a better strategy because Corey and JH found most of the eggs. Then again, it really didn't matter too much...they all had "ACK" on them! After all of the eggs were rounded up, we came inside to see what the Easter Bunny had left us. Aubrey Claire seemed to really perk up when she realized she had racked up! Don't worry - the Easter Bunny had stashed away a couple of eggs for the "big kids".

1 comments:

The Nix Family said...

I'm diggin' Aubrey Claire's shades!