Friday, April 10, 2009

Henry & Aubrey Claire

Last weekend my friend Leslie, her husband Michael and their precious little Henry came "home" to Birmingham so we could all meet Henry for the first time! Aubrey Claire was smitten - she kept wanting to touch little Henry's head. It was so cute to watch, but I was holding my breath the whole time because I have experienced first-hand the brut strength of my sweet little Aubrey Claire's death grip. Needless to say, I had a good grasp on her hands anytime we were near little Henry! Here's a pic of the babies and the baby-mommas...flashback to our Senior Christmas Dance in 1995 - we stood on that same staircase with our dates. Man, we're old.

1 comments:

The Nix Family said...

super cute babies and smokin hot mommas! well, the babies are really cute, anyway!