Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Little Birdie Told Me...

That Aubrey Claire did not want to take a nap this morning! She fought and fought to keep her eyes open - I think she was afraid she might miss something exciting. After a few minutes, she finally gave in! But not before giving me a little baby birdie. It was too cute not to capture in a picture. Since the last post, we've been back to the doctor. Aubrey is up to 9lbs 3oz! Can you believe it? I can - she eats like a CHAMP! She definitely has her daddy's appetite. The doc said that she has great head control and will be rolling over before we know it! She's a healthy and happy little baby girl. Mommy did better this time around, too. It was my first trip out driving without anyone else in the car with me and we did great! Aubrey loved riding in the car - she went right to sleep. I packed the diaper bag with the right diapers AND I even remembered the wipes. Yay for Mommy!

0 comments: