Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More Pics From the Hospital

Here are more pics from the hospital!!

This is a pic of Corey and Aubrey right after she was born! He carried her from the operating room back to our LDR room where all of our family and friends were waiting to meet Aubrey Claire! In the meantime, I'm still back in the operating room being stapled back together!

Since I had a C-Section, I was confined to my bed for 12 hours after the surgery. So Corey had to jump right in and take care of all of the diapering and swaddling. He did such a good job, too!

This is Aubrey and her Aunt Dani (Corey's sister)

This is Aubrey and her Uncle John Henry and Aunt Paige (my brother and his wife).

And finally, this is Corey getting Aubrey ready to go home! After 4 nights in the hospital, we were ready to go home and get settled into our new and exciting life!

0 comments: